Marine wall panels are essential for any environment in which fire protection is a high priority, including ships, off-shore oil platforms and marine environments. These panels offer potent fireproofing qualities without the hazards associated with materials like asbestos
Here are five reasons to choose PSI marine wall panels:
- Flame prevention and control. Fire is an ever-present risk in conventional structures, but can be lethal in an enclosed environment like a ship or offshore platform. That’s why PSI designed our marine wall panels with a flame retardant Vermiculite core. While no material can guarantee complete fire protection, Vermiculite is an inorganic material that meets all relevant regulations for fire protection.
- Versatility. PSI panels can be used for decorative, fire-rated walls, doors, joiner panels, linings, ceilings, furniture and fixtures in living quarters and public spaces.
- Durability. PSI marine wall panels are built to go the distance. They will function flawlessly in high-traffic environments, are easy to clean and maintain their color, finish and beauty for years to come.
- Great looks. Not only are our marine wall panels practical, they are also attractive. You have access to virtually all of our decorative wall panel options including laminates, veneers, galvanized steel and stainless steel creating a more pleasant environment for those onboard.
- Price. With all these superior features, you might think our marine wall panels are prohibitively expensive. But you would be wrong. Call us today to find out how to incorporate these long-lasting building materials into your next marine project.