The Patriot Series™
To the United States Armed Forces, PSI is pleased to introduce the Patriot Collection. This collection of barracks furniture and accessories is Made-in-the-USA, and designed specifically for government and military housing. Made of high-quality, highly durable High-Pressure Laminate, these products are made to last. From beds and desks, to entertainment systems and wardrobes, PSI has the selection to outfit any space.
- ¾” Industrial grade core construction with High Pressure Laminate (HPL) with balancing backer = stability, durability and strength.
- Modularity = components are replaceable in the field should damage occur.
- Metal to Metal RTA connectors = strength and offers the ability to replace damaged components on-site.
- High Pressure Laminate on all exterior surfaces = durability, ease of cleaning, scratch, impact and high wear resistance.
- PVC edge banding = Provides impact and scratch resistance. Matched to laminate color selection.
- Laminate surfaces = numerous color options as standard and unlimited color and finish options available via Special Order.
- White laminate interior in drawers and inside wardrobes = high visibility to see inside of furniture piece.
- Drawer bodies have white powder coated metal sides with laminated bottom and 5/8” thick finished back panels = strength, durability, easy to clean and improved visibility to drawer interior.
- Bases to the floor = easy to clean.
- Full length ABS floor glide on bases = furniture load is evenly distributed on the floor.
- 3mm edge banding on tops = durability and impact resistance.
- Numerous options = casters, locks, security safes, mirrors, etc.
- Ease to modify or create custom products = can manufacture to size meeting needs and requirements.
- MAX21 product ships within 21 days.
- Standard Lead Time product ships within 8 – 12 weeks.
- Dry joint construction (no glue joints) utilizing steel cam lock fasteners eliminates the need to refinish damaged or worn furniture by allowing the removal and replacement of furniture components.
- Damaged or worn parts are ordered while furniture remains in service. Replacement may be performed in the field.
- Beds constructed from solid oak hardwood frames with inset steel channels for bed spring attachment.