Detailed information of the different approvals can be checked under Certificates. Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Occupational Medicine and Health
FIPRO® boards do not contain asbestos or silicate fibers, cement or gypsum components, or other types of mineral fibers. Due to the inorganic binders in the panels, no smoke or toxic fumes are released in case of fire. Adhere to permissible limits for dust generation when processing. Waste originating from the panels can be disposed of as normal construction waste. Additional information can be found in the material safety data sheets.
Due to the inorganic binders in the panels, no smoke or toxic fumes are released in case of fire.
- A variety of sizes are available
- Flexibility of formats
- Clean and smooth surfaces
- Very low variation in the thickness of the panels
- Perfect edges
- Easy to work with using basic carpenter tools
- Simple installation
- FIPRO® boards are intended for interior applications only
FIPRO® panels have to be protected from wet conditions, and should be stored in dry and enclosed storage areas. The humidity of the air should be between 50 and 60%, with temperatures of 18 to 22° C.
FIPRO® boards must be stacked on pallets or storage lumber at a span of about 30 cm. Storing the panels upright, without good contact on a supporting surface, will lead to deformation. No more than two original pallets shall be stacked. Pallets in use shall be covered by a panel (e.g., thin particle board) and an additional loose film.
For transport with forklift, a fork size of more than 80 cm is recommended. In any case, a sufficiently thick underlying surface shall be used. Single panels have to be carried vertically, meaning upright, by two people.
Tools and Machines
FIPRO® panels can be safely processed with conventional tools and machines, and without any issues regarding work hygiene or environmental impact (drilling, milling, sawing, grinding, etc.).
- For cutting panels, wood-cutting machines with cutters that have typical carbide teeth.
- Edge work for large quantities can be done with a double-end profiler. The machining equipment is similar to those used for chip boards. The feed rate should be slightly reduced.